29th May 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MS in Instrumentation Technology from Singapore University?

Details of fee structure for ms in instrumentation technology in singapore university

I am very much ineterested to go singapore, but I dont know what will be the fee, and i would be able to pay it and afford it.

Related Questions:
  1. Full details of universities in Singapore for MS? Fee structure and scholarship?
  2. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  3. Fee structure for M.E in Anna University of Technology?
  4. In which country can I do further studies after 12th?
  5. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. Fee structure of the following B.Tech colleges and related information? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  8. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. What is the fee structure for 4 years of B.Tech engineering course in Manipal university
  10. How to join MDS in Singapore or Newzealand after BDS in India? What would be the fee structure?
  11. Details for joining MS in Germany or Sweden after scoring 74% in B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Fee structure and the cost of living?
  12. Universities offering MEM in Singapore or Europe? How to apply for it and what is the scope?
  13. Universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  14. How can I get information regarding colleges for MS in Computer science from foreign countries? I have got 304/340 in GRE
  15. Top university for studying MS in Singapore
  16. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  17. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  18. Which country is preferable to study M.S. in Civil Engineering?
26th September 2017, 01:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MS in Instrumentation Technology from Singapore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Details of fee structure for ms in instrumentation technology in singapore university

I am very much ineterested to go singapore, but I dont know what will be the fee, and i would be able to pay it and afford it.

Sorry, National University of Singapore does not offer MS in Instrumentation Technology course. National University of Singapore offers the following Master of Science programs: Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Hydraulic Engineering & Water Resources Management, Geotechnical Engineering, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Offshore Technology, Safety, Health & Environmental Technology, System Design & Management, and Transport Systems and Management. The tuition fee for the MS course is around Rs 9 Lakhs (government subsidized) in National University of Singapore. The fee varies for some courses and for non-subsidized courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?