7th May 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for PGDBF? How will it help me in banking sector?

how to apply for pgdbf n how it will help me in banking sector is it similar to dbf means deploma in banking and finance?

22nd July 2016, 02:17 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I apply for PGDBF? How will it help me in banking sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to apply for pgdbf n how it will help me in banking sector is it similar to dbf means deploma in banking and finance?
PGDBF stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance. It is a one year diploma course. This course includes a mix of management as well as banking and financial subjects, providing an exhaustive curriculum to the participants.

To do this course you need to have a graduation degree in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university. In addition to that 45% of marks in aggregate is needed. Final year students can also apply.

College for PGDBF:-
  • Aligarh Muslim University
  • Barbhag College
  • Goa University
  • Institute for Working Professionals
  • MS Ramaiah Institute of Management
  • Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
After pursuing PG Diploma in B&F, one can get into commercial, co-operative, regional and rural banks, and other financial institutions. Fee structure varies from Rs 30000 to Rs 2,00,000.
14th October 2020, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for PGDBF? How will it help me in banking sector?

What kind of job can one get after completion of PGDBF? Do one need to appear exams to get the job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?