13th December 2010, 02:17 PM
sudha m bangar

How should I avoid making mistakes while speaking during the interview?

hi,
This is sudha here. I'm from marathi medium now i can speakenglish.But whenever i go for interview i make mistekes. I have to make my career in bpo sector
in backoffice. I'm 29 year old and from next month i'm seriously thinking to go for interview. so please help me how to prepare for interview. i'm less talketive
and shy.

regards,
sudha

24th May 2011, 05:21 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I avoid making mistakes while speaking during the interview?

hii, friend i suggest you to start speaking more with your family and friends, dont worry about , tell your friends to correct your mistakes, read magazines, also check videos on youtube you will get good ideas, just be confident,believe in you will clear and i wish successful interview.
24th May 2011, 05:45 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I avoid making mistakes while speaking during the interview?

This is the first problem you are facing that you are a shy & less talkative person.In interview one must be daring,at least HE can present HIMSELF without any hesitation in front of the interviewer.So you should follow the following tips to prepare yourself for the interview-
1. Read the english newspaper loudly in front of the mirror.
2. Try to talk to the strangers on the general topic of life just for only 5 minutes but that starting is from your side first.
3. Better to make telephonic conversations with your friends & relatives.
4. "Internet Chatting" is also a very good option to remove your hesitation & mistakes.
25th May 2011, 01:08 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
Less talkativeness is not your problem for hesitation. Just speak for the real mean. If you didn't like to talk on meaningless topics then its good for your personality and it will be base for your 'personality developement', which is 'beneficial' at the time of interview.
*Speak in english with your friends frankly, when you talk on some topics, that will eject your hesitation upto most extent.
*If you are not good in grammer don't think about that just talk in english, during the coversations you will come to know about grammer mistakes. Its self learning process which will extract your hesitation.
*Be confident at the time of interview.
*Your behaviour is also a noticeable issue at the time of interview so be 'alert'.
Just keep these points in mind, you will get your job.
Ok, best of luck.
25th May 2011, 01:46 AM
salmanthakur

will watching english movies will help me to improve my english
20th June 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

How to avoid mistakes in speaking english
29th June 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Wat r d thngs interviewers are observed durng intervw
29th June 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Wat care is taken to maintain good apearance durng intervw
24th April 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi,Am sureshsuma am basically kannada medium but god grass i got a job as well i improve my communication now out of 100% 75% am ok but still some fear is thier while speaking with clientsam geting little bit fear,can you guide up me for perfect communication as well now am working in marketing field am planning to go for management field in interview time i should be a very good performar pls help me out.

Thanks&Regard
suresh suma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?