24th September 2011, 12:42 PM
praga_deesan

Is Alagapa college good for placements? How much is its rank in Tamilnadu?

i want to know whether alagapa college is goo for placement and hws abt the rank of that college in tamil nadu present day?

Related Questions:
  1. Rank required in WBJEE to get a good Pharmacy College other than Jadavpur?
  2. Which is the best college of Aeronautical Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is its placement figures?
  3. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 536 rank and 30 in SC?
  4. Can I get a government college in Tamilnadu after scoring 33.357 TANCET score?
  5. Is Dhruva College the best for PGDM(MBA) in Hyderabad?
  6. Which universities are good for placements in Biotechnology? Do SRM or Manipal Universities offer good placements?
  7. How to get admission for B.Tech ECe in Hyderabad and Rangareddy?
  8. Which college can I get after scoring 143000 rank in EAMCET?
  9. Is IIPM giving 100% placement opportunities?
  10. Is there any government college for B.Tech Biotech under UPTU?
  11. Best colleges and their placements after GATE rank of 2000? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How good is the panipat college? Placements and its rank in north region?
  13. Can I get admission in Tamilnadu with 1805 rank/4690 in Tamilnadu?
  14. Can I get admission in AP, Karnataka and Tamilnadu college after scoring 149851 rank in AIEEE?
  15. Is K. Ramakrishna college of Tech, Trichy a good college for placements? -- [New]
  16. Is there any chance to get admission in YMCA and others listed below after scoring 272693 and state rank of 13331? What to do to get admission in Mukund Lal National College or Kurukshetra University?
  17. How may I do Post graduation diploma in Marine engineering in Tamilnadu? List of good colleges offering this course? Is 4 year Marine course and this course equivalent?
  18. Which is the best college that I can get after scoring 117000 rank?
24th April 2012, 06:40 PM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: Is Alagapa college good for placements? How much is its rank in Tamilnadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by praga_deesan View Post
i want to know whether alagapa college is goo for placement and hws abt the rank of that college in tamil nadu present day?

alagappa college

its accredited by naac with 'a' grade

placement is good but not so better impressions but good quality

of studies and career life

ranking category offical not available so far
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?