7th May 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How should I become a dental doctor after completing 2nd PUC with 62.5%?

dear sir/madam
i have complted my 2nd puc wth 62.5% . actually i had strong desire to become dental doctor but i have scored less in biology.but still i have that aim.so can you plz suggest me whether i can get seat in dental college ....

2nd October 2015, 04:24 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should I become a dental doctor after completing 2nd PUC with 62.5%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir/madam
i have complted my 2nd puc wth 62.5% . actually i had strong desire to become dental doctor but i have scored less in biology.but still i have that aim.so can you plz suggest me whether i can get seat in dental college ....
It is good to see that you already set your goal to become a Dental Doctor. Please don't worry about your Biology marks and try to score good marks in higher studies. Your required to complete Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) in order to become Dental Doctor. Those candidates are interested to join in BDS, should have pass H.S.C (10+2) with PCB subjects with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized university. You are required to qualify in the All India Pre-Medical or Pre- Dental Entrance Exam in order to get admission.
13th February 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I become a dental doctor after completing 2nd PUC with 62.5%?

i have an aim of becoming a dentist. is it necessary to write CET for that? And how many years does it require to become a dentist?
3rd November 2017, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2nd puc with 52% so I have a strong desire to become dental doctor so plz suggest me that can I get a seat in dental college
7th February 2019, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I am studying engineering but i am interested in detailed course due to parents force i joined engineering but now can i drop engineering and join dental
22nd May 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I have passed pcmb With 80% so... Is it compulsory to get Gd rankings in Neet, Cet to get into dental field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?