13th December 2012, 03:16 PM
Rakshith07

Which are the entrance exams for Indian Army? I have completed 2nd PUC

i ll complete my 2nd puc in this april.. i need to knw all the entrance exams regarding indian army.. can any1 suggest me???

7th March 2013, 12:28 AM
akrk.biet
Member+

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams for Indian Army? I have completed 2nd PUC

See, if you want to join the indian army as an officer, then you have the following options :
1. NDA : you can appear for the nda exam during your 12th standard or IInd puc or later, provided your age limit is not exceeded. If you are selected through nda, then your graduation will be awarded by the nda itself
2. TES( Technical Entry Scheme) : If you have a percentage of 75 or above in pcm and english, then you can directly apply for the ssb
3. UES( University entry scheme) : You can appear for UES if the indian army itself conducts campus placement in your graduation college
4. CDS : You can apply for cds during the final year of your graduation and later
Plus you also have the option of MES( Miltary Engineering Services).
Sometimes indian army also renumerates through advertisements....so keep checking
all the best....!!!!
1st June 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams for Indian Army? I have completed 2nd PUC

iam s. ravikiran studying bcom and i have just now finished 2nd year exam and i have scored 41% in both 10th and 12th do i have
any job in indian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?