13th May 2012, 03:21 AM
Parikh Bindal

How should I become a Navy officer after studying in Ganpat University in EC course?

I am studying in Ganpat University in E.C Course,After that which way is posible to make me become a navy officer...?

13th May 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I become a Navy officer after studying in Ganpat University in EC course?

what area the highest position job for ece in government sector
13th May 2012, 02:36 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I become a Navy officer after studying in Ganpat University in EC course?

To become a Navy Offier in Indian Navy you have to appear and crack CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics form a recognised University within the age of 19 to 23 years with good Physical and Mental health, is eligible to apply for Indian Naval Academy of CDS.

As you are pursing Engineering course after which you can apply for Indian Naval Academy through CDS entrance exam.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th May 2012, 02:48 PM
a444

Eligibility:

The candidate must have age limit of 16 1/2 - 19 years of age.
Only unmarried male candidates are only eligible.
The candidate must have finished his +2 with 10th,12th pattern of school education from a recognized board.
For Navy wings the candidates must have finished their +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects.

For more information check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
13th May 2012, 05:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

During the final year of graduation you are eligible to appear for the CDS exam. Only male candidates can take this exam. You should be over 21 years old to take the exam. Also you should have the degree certificate by the time the result of the CDS exam is announced. 60% in B.Tech is a must for candidates wishing to make a career in this field.
13th May 2012, 06:14 PM
Parikh Bindal

Thnx 4 Reply To All
10th September 2012, 03:51 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics form a recognised University within the age of 19 to 23 years with good Physical and Mental health, is eligible to apply for Indian Naval Academy of CDS.male candidates can take this exam. You should be over 21 years old to take the exam. Also you should have the degree certificate by the time the result of the CDS exam is announced. 60% in B.Tech is a must for candidates wishing to make a career in this field.
good luck
14th June 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

i join ca after complete the f.y.b.com and i join s.y.b.com in external student it is ok?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?