5th April 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How should I crack IIT after passing class 11th?

Sir,I am currently studying in class XI(just entered) and want to crack IIT.Please guide me for the same and tell some good books and coaching classes.Also please tell the distribution of time that should be given to each subject on daily basis.

30th June 2015, 10:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I crack IIT after passing class 11th?

IIT stands for the Indian Institute of Technology and ot is among the best institute for the technical degree. Admission in the institute is on the basis of the JEE entrance examination.
To get the admission candidate need to qualify in the JEE Advance.

Since you have passed your 11th examination so you have one year time to become eligible to appear for the entrance examination. The examination is conducted in two stages by the CBSE as the Mains and the Advance.

Only those candidate who qualifies in both are eligible for the admission in the IIT. So I will suggest you to work hard but to qualify it is must necessary that you have studied well in your previous class.

As there are questions from both the class 11th and 12th PCM. There is no requirement of time distribution I will suggest you to give equal time for each of them and some thing extra to improve in which you feel you are weak.

Some of the best books are :-
PEARSON Mathematics.
Irodov Physics.
R.C.Mukherjee Inorganic and Physical.

But try to solve the previous year question to know your speed of solving the questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?