6th July 2013, 09:23 PM
parvesh sharmaa

How should I do MBA program after pursuing graduation from DU in office management?

I'm pursuing graduation from D.U. in office management and secretarial practice. I want to know about M.B.A. program that suit me and ideal way to plan my career? Is there any M.B.A. program without entrance test?

2nd October 2015, 10:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I do MBA program after pursuing graduation from DU in office management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parvesh sharmaa View Post
I'm pursuing graduation from D.U. in office management and secretarial practice. I want to know about M.B.A. program that suit me and ideal way to plan my career? Is there any M.B.A. program without entrance test?
MBA is the Master of Business Administration. You can do specialization in Finance, Marketing, and Human Resources etc. MBA studies about the practices for the practical running of business. The eligibility to do a MBA is a graduation from the recognized university with 50 % marks. So any graduates will study a MBA. There are many institutions in India offer this course like Annamalai University, Madras University, University of Mumbai, and Madurai Kamaraj University etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?