14th July 2013, 01:00 AM
Ritesh wadhwa

What has more scope between BBM and B.Com?

sir, i m intrstd in both b.b.a nd b.com
bt i m confused...so plzzz hlp me out...
nt tell me tht whch course has more scope b.b.a or b.com....??

14th July 2013, 10:14 AM
sushildhaker

Default Re: What has more scope between BBM and B.Com?

B.com or Bachelor of business management both have good scope as these are dealing with commerce and economics.After these graduation programs if you go for MBA then you will get better salary a s compared to just after graduation.You can do MBA in-

Finance
Banking
Marketing
Economics
Retail management
Risk management
HR

To get admission in MBA colleges your CAT score must be above 90 percentile.
15th July 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Hey friend,
Choose B.com always best. You can do MBA, M.COM,CA,ICWAI,LLB.. In future its very helpful when you choose B.B.M or B.B.A tax subject will be there only one or two semester you can't get the more knowladge about it.. After engineering many of them are choosing MBA.. So little less scope if you have taken CA you can reach a good level.. If you want to become a CA.. You must have a good knowladge about the ACCOUNTS, TAX, COST,LAW.. B.com is include all the above subject more then 2 semester.. All the best according to my knowladge B.com is always best..
11th October 2013, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Talking Re: What has more scope between BBM and B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritesh wadhwa View Post
sir, i m intrstd in both b.b.a nd b.com
bt i m confused...so plzzz hlp me out...
nt tell me tht whch course has more scope b.b.a or b.com....??
plz go for a call centre
29th May 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i have applied for bcom nd after this i want to do ca can i do ca after my bcom
10th March 2022, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Well Bcom is best I can say because it gives you more knowledge than bbm course .Then you can do mcom or MBA which will give you hike and decent salary.And also skills matters
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?