9th August 2011, 05:51 PM
priaaaab

What are the scopes after completing hospital management? I am pursuing graduation

what are the scopes after completing hospital management? and i m pursuing graduation and will complete it in 2012, so i also want to know that what are the
best fields where i can go? give me the details of the government oriented management colleges in Jharkhand.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  2. Scope of doing Hospital Management after completion of BDS course?
  3. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  4. How can I join India Navy after completing graduation? I'm student of Hospital management in Tripura Medical college
  5. What are the various scopes available for commerce student after graduation?
  6. Can I do MBA in Hospital Management after BHMS and work experience as medical officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  8. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  9. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  10. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  11. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  12. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  13. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  14. Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te
  15. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  16. Scopes after pursuing hospitality management? Salary and perks on monthly basis?
  17. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management -- [New]
  18. What are the career options for Graduates in Hospital Management?
15th September 2016, 08:12 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: What are the scopes after completing hospital management? I am pursuing graduation

There is a lot of scope after completing hospital management.
You can work in the pharmaceutical sector or even the health care sector.
Also if you want to pursue your own business then you can set up a health management institute or a clinic and may be even a hospital.
The scope of this degree is actually quite huge because there a lot of hospitals and clinics in India and in the world already.
People in the hospital management side have to be at job 24*7*365 as a doctor can probably take a leave when he/she wants to but the hospital management people cannot.
Thus more people are hired for this role to work in shifts and so more job openings are there per hospital.
There are only few good management colleges in Jharkand. I would suggest you to take admission only in one of the three I would be mentioning below as among the rest, some are not accredited by the UGC, some do not have a good placement record while some are just not good colleges as far as the faculty is concerned.
The 3 best colleges for hospital management in Jharkand are:
1. XLRI-Xaviers School of Management
2. Manglam Institute of Management
3. Kejriwal Institute of Management and development studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?