27th May 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

How should I face the IFS exam with Botany and Geology subject?

R/SIR....
I Shokat Ajiz from J&K state want to know about IAS PLAN 2013 .I heard that UPSC is going to change the exam pattern and exempting the optional subject from main exam.Is it right or not.?If this is rt then how we have to face the coming changes in exam?
2nd Q.....is that how to face the IFS EXAM 2012 with subjeect Botany AND Geology?

19th November 2020, 10:46 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How should I face the IFS exam with Botany and Geology subject?

The UPSC exams are held for the students who want to go into the IAS services
exams conducted by union public service commission and is an offline mode
There are several stages that you will have to clear the stages include a preliminary exam mains exam and interview
the preliminary exam include two papers and the main exams include 9 papers
The prisoner exam is 2 hours each paper and it is an objective type exam
Exam history about paper and is a subjective type
There will be a general aptitude test a civil service aptitude test questions will be from both sides either in English or in Hindi language comprehensive skills is also tested English language candidates will have to have a minimum 33% to be eligible for the mains exam
There will be essay writing Indian Heritage and culture history geography of the world society then we constitution political social justice international relations and economic development biodiversity environment security disaster management ethics integrity and aptitude then we also a personal interview
For the IFSC exam you will have to have a complete knowledge about agriculture and agricultural engineering and also for geology only then you will be able to clear the exam you will have to have the knowledge right from 10 standard and the basics of it and also the upgraded version of the studies and also some latest information and the projects that have been used for the improvement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?