14th December 2010, 01:19 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IFS Geology (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

IFS or Indian Forest Services Examination is conducted through a written paper as well as and personal Interview just like the others. Geology is an optional subject and comprises of two papers namely, Paper I and Paper II. It is important that you have a background in the subject to be able to get good marks. Students can get an in depth idea of the kind of questions asked in the exam through the prelims papers as well. You can also ask senior students about the whole exam experience to know their point of view. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ifs-geology-paper-i-papers/
30th December 2011, 12:04 PM
why this kolaveri di

Thumbs up Re: IFS Geology (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

hello friend,

-->IFS stands for Indian Forest Service.

-->IT come sunder civil services.

-->For IFS, you can write Union Public Service Commission Exams.

-->it conducts every year once in the month of June.

prepare well

I can attach some of IFS.

For further details www.upsc.gov.in

Best of luck........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?