10th July 2013, 08:46 PM
madhura 1994

Is it possible to get direct admission to 2nd year engineering to get into a good reputed college?

is it possible to get direct admission to 2nd year engineering into a good reputed college and is there any entrance exam of kind for the same or score of first year is the only criteria

Related Questions:
  1. Best courses after the completion of Diploma in ECE?
  2. How to get admission for direct 2nd year enginering?
  3. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also? -- [New]
  4. How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?
  5. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  6. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  7. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for direct 2nd year degree admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission in 2nd year of mechanical engineering from Polytechnic College? I have finished 12th PCM
  9. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?
  11. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  12. Can I get admission in government college for direct 2nd year for computer engineering after scoring 73%?
  13. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  14. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune for admission in direct 2nd year
  15. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering admission for ENTC?
  16. Cutoff list for Electrical Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Nagpur College?
  17. How to take direct admission in 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
30th June 2016, 06:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get direct admission to 2nd year engineering to get into a good reputed college?

Yes, candidates are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of the B.Tech/B.E course directly in reputed colleges.

The eligibility to get admission is that the candidates must have passed diploma degree from any recognised university.

So, if you have diploma degree you can appear for LEET conducted by the private and public university amd after qualifying in it eligible for admission.

Other than this there is no other options of getting the admission in 2nd year without pursuing 1st year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?