21st April 2012, 12:41 AM
rengan_v

How should I get admission in SSN Noida for B.Tech through management quota? Can we get admission through AIEEE marks in SSN Noida? Date of issue of application form?

how to get admission in ssn noida for b-tech 2012 through managment quota?
can we get admission through aieee marks in ssn noida?when will u issue the application form. please let me know the procedure in detail.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in reputed university after scoring 80% in MSc? List of the universities which give Ph.D and research work in Germany?
  2. Can I get admission in SSN by management quota after scoring 190.25?
  3. Can I get a seat in SSN College under government quota being from poor family background? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to get admission in SSN College of Engineering under Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get details about my result for Exam held at Aurangabad Maharashtra state?
  6. Can I get admission in JP Noida college without filling the application form?
  7. Can I get CSE or IT in SSN through management quota?
  8. Can I get a seat in SSN under management quota after scoring 193 cutoff?
  9. What is the date of sale of application form of SSN?
  10. Is BIT, Noida good for bba and btech?
  11. Can I do A level without doing O level from DOEACC? I have done graduation from DU in B.A stream
  12. Will I get a seat in Bangalore's top college after scoring 43.44 in GATE with 5489 rank?
  13. List of colleges situated in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida taking admission through AIEEE?
  14. Can I seek admission in SSN after scoring 97% in inter?
  15. Admission in any college of Delhi and Noida after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? Which colleges can I get? Any chance for admission in Delhi and Noida?
  16. How to get SSN engineering college admission form? Are diploma holders eligible?
  17. How much will be the Donation to join Medical College without giving any Entrance Exam?
  18. Where can I get admission in Noida or Greater Noida management college after scoring 11754 in UPTU General in MBA
9th May 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I get admission in SSN Noida for B.Tech through management quota? Can we get admission through AIEEE marks in SSN Noida? Date of issue of application form?

i want b.tech admission 2012 and last date of application
17th June 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I get admission in SSN Noida for B.Tech through management quota? Can we get admission through AIEEE marks in SSN Noida? Date of issue of application form?

sir, i wish to know the last date of submission of ssn engineering application form.
23rd March 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

i want to join B.TECH electronics and communications engineering in s.s.n .college of engineering? plz reply.c.sowndarya mobile 9443588806
13th December 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in NU UNIVERSITY She want to get transferred to SSN Noida she is doing 1st year B.Tech in ECE will you please suggest. She got 100 percent in 10th and 462 in plus two she also appeared for JEE and Bits exams she got scholarship in NU please
give your kind suggestion to get transferred
16th December 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

If cbse students of 2 will get preference in management quota
9th May 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

i am oc and my cut off is 195.5....i want to know whether i will get a chance of getting civil in ssn through counselling.???????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?