27th March 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in reputed university after scoring 80% in MSc? List of the universities which give Ph.D and research work in Germany?

my m.sc percentage is 80% , can i get seat in reputed universities in germany ? please list out universities who gives ph.d and research work in germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  3. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  4. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  5. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  6. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  7. Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?
  8. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  9. Details of good universities for in Germany for doing Ph.D after MSc Pharmacology?
  10. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  11. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany? -- [New]
  12. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  13. Is Kempten University reputed one in Germany? Rank of Kempten University?
  14. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  15. How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development
  16. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  17. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  18. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
17th July 2012, 02:28 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in reputed university after scoring 80% in MSc? List of the universities which give Ph.D and research work in Germany?

Yes you can get a seat in
reputed university after
scoring 80% in MSc.

List of universities which get Ph.d in Germany:

University of Greifswale

Charles University in Prague

University of Heidelberg

University of Leipzg

University of Rostock

University of Freiburg

University of Munich

University of Meinz

University of Jubingen

University of Halle-Writtenberg

University of Marburg

Humboldt University of Berlin

University of Bumberg

University of Bielefeld

University of Bonn

University of Bremen

University of Cologne

University of Gottingen

University of Flensburg

Viadrina University

all the best.
18th July 2012, 02:15 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in reputed university after scoring 80% in MSc? List of the universities which give Ph.D and research work in Germany?

hai,

Yes you can get seat in some Universities after Scorin 80% in M.Sc.

*University of Heidelberg

*University of Meinz

*University of Leipzg

*University of Greifswale

*University of Munich

*University of Rostock

*University of Marburg

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?