19th April 2012, 11:33 AM
balusubramanian

Procedure to get admission in SSN College of Engineering under Management Quota?

pls let me know the procedure for admission in ssn college of engg.under management quota

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in reputed university after scoring 80% in MSc? List of the universities which give Ph.D and research work in Germany?
  2. Any entrance exam for Direction course? Preparation needed for passing the exam? Total marks and minimum marks needed to clear the exam?
  3. Can I get a seat in SSN College under government quota being from poor family background? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in SSN by management quota after scoring 190.25?
  5. How should I get admission in SSN Noida for B.Tech through management quota? Can we get admission through AIEEE marks in SSN Noida? Date of issue of application form?
  6. Can I get management quota seat in SSN engineering college, Chennai for CS or IT after scoring 196.5%? What is the fee structure?
  7. Can I get CSE or IT in SSN through management quota?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
  9. Can I get a seat in SSN under management quota after scoring 193 cutoff?
  10. Procedure to get admission in MMM engineering college Gorakhpur under NRI management quota
  11. Required marks and procedure for lateral entry students?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in RV engineering college under Management Quota? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Admission in Ramiah Institute of Engineering in Management quota?
  14. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  15. How may I get details about my result for Exam held at Aurangabad Maharashtra state?
  16. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam?
  17. Can I do A level without doing O level from DOEACC? I have done graduation from DU in B.A stream
  18. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at Anna university under management quota? Which engineering college provides admission under sports quota?
20th April 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in SSN College of Engineering under Management Quota?

how to get admission in b.tech in ssn through management quota? what is the procedure
28th April 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in SSN College of Engineering under Management Quota?

have to apply with ur 12th cutoff. . then if u got selected u have to attend aptitude test followed by interview
7th May 2012, 08:40 PM
r.rajeshkumar9922

hi...
if you are really too passioned towards joining SSN coll under management quota,free feel to call me,rajesh 9500289788
7th May 2012, 08:42 PM
r.rajeshkumar9922

if you are really intrested in joing SSN under management quota,pls free to call,
rajesh:950028978eight, let me know you the easy way
10th May 2012, 10:53 AM
sukav

sir,I should know the management quota application for B.E/B.TECH IN SSN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,CHENNAI and the last date for submission of application.
10th May 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET MANAGEMENT QUOTA IN SSN COLLEGE OG ENGE CHENNAI
11th May 2012, 12:38 PM
r.rajeshkumar9922

after 12th result need to get applicaton frm coll office and should face entrance exam...
rajesh:9500289788
11th May 2012, 05:28 PM
Bhargav.student

In SSN college 30% of its seats will be under Management quota . SSN wont take donations for this seats . Instead they admit students based on merit .The procedure for getting seat through management quota is as follows :
*Buy application from SSN Trust office in Mylapore,chennai .
*Fill the form and send to the same address .
They will select based on your 12th Cutoff .If u got selected they will call for counselling,then
*Have to write the aptitude test conducted by them in the college and
*Have to attend the interview.
Based on your performance in test and interview they will select the candidates .

Since it is one of the top most colleges in chennai , the competition will be very high .
You should have minimum 196/200 cutoff to expect seat .
13th May 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions are asked in aptitude test?
16th May 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

how could be admission for other state students other than tamilnadu
16th May 2012, 08:05 PM
Bhargav.student

For Students other than Tamil Nadu , to get ssn seat , the only option is through Management Quota .
But the best thing is there is no donation for seat through management quota .
Any way the selection process will be tough . You have to undergo three stages .

The procedure for getting seat through management quota is as follows :
They will select based on your 12th Cutoff .If u got selected they will call for counselling,then
Based on your performance in test and interview they will select the candidates .

Since it is one of the top most colleges in chennai , the competition will be very high .
All the Best !!
16th May 2012, 08:09 PM
Bhargav.student

For Students other than Tamil Nadu , to get ssn seat , the only option is through Management Quota .
Any way the selection process will be tough . You have to undergo three stages .

All the Best !!
19th May 2012, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for a lateral entry student to get seat in S. S. N College of Engineering, Chennai? Is there any concedration for student from Norrth East India who have completed diploma in a college of Tamil Nadu?
19th May 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any preference for ISC students? I have scored 88% in ISC. Will I get a chance?
4th June 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Any preference for ISC??? I have a cut off 94.5/100...Any chance???
4th June 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i got maths-80/100, phy-82/100, chem-77/100, eng- 95/100 and bio- 96/100
7th June 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus/subjects for the aptitude test conducted at the time of counselling by the ssn college
10th June 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

is there some normalization done for cbse students for managemnet quota at ssn....
14th June 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Can i get a seat in ssn for my cutoff.... My cut off is 193.5....?
16th June 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

what are the possible topics to be tested in the aptitude test for ssn management quota,my cut off is 194.75,do i have a chance?
19th June 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus/subjects for the aptitude test conducted at the time of counselling by the ssn college??
10th July 2012, 09:07 AM
praveen immanuel

hi ,i have low cut off mark but i am a sports man .in sports quota i have secured 35th rank in all over tamilnadu .i need to join in ssn college.is there any way?
15th July 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i have selected SSN college through anna university counselling in 2012. do i have to write entrance test for joiningthe college?
22nd July 2012, 05:43 AM
Unregistered

Have cmpltd my diploma with 95% marks in 5th and 6th sem. hav applied fr counselling for the course b.e bio medical lateral entry. Planned to do in SSN college since am also frm nadar community But Stil i havent receivd my acknowledgment card for counselling. Since it wil start frm 30th of july for electrical stream. As another way to get into ssn through management quota do i get any fees concession fr my marks?
22nd July 2012, 05:48 AM
Unregistered

Have cmpltd my diploma with 95% marks in 5th and 6th sem. hav applied fr counselling for the course b.e bio medical lateral entry. Planned to do in SSN college since am also frm nadar community But Stil i havent receivd my acknowledgment card for counselling. Since it wil start frm 30th of july for electrical stream. As another way to get into ssn through management quota do i get any fees concession fr my marks?
30th August 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

My Son studing in UAE. Can he get NRI quota?
entrance test for NRI is also same or are they exampted from entrance test?
What is the fees structure and hostel facilities?

Please reply to my mail id [email protected]
31st August 2012, 01:11 AM
itsme.abhishek2012

Hi dear,

Thanks
7th October 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am from andhra prasesh studying inter second year at present.i am interested to join in ssn college.what is the procedure for me to join in it.plese give feedback to me at my email id [email protected]
4th January 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

to join in ssn,what is the percentage of mark needed?plz....give me the answer
10th January 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

sir, when will the application form for ssn be published

will it come as online application
11th January 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure for got place in SSN through counsaling
17th January 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

..if parents are working in middle east country and their children are going to a school in middle east country, then their children if they write IIT JEE Main exam and not qualified for IIT JEE Advanced will be eligible for admission to NIT /central funded institution under normal (indian student) category for admission to engineering course.
25th February 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for entrance in ssn_2013.where can i get application for it and when is the last date for submission?
5th March 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

how much i should score in 12th for admission.becoz now i'm entering 12th i was eager to join in ssn college
5th March 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

how much total i should score in 12th to get admission in ssn college.
16th March 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,when are application for engg for the 2013 in ssn to be released?
25th March 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

when will the applications (under management quota) is expected to be issued

jayan joshua
25th March 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Kindly inform me, When is the application (for 2013) under management quota is expected to be issued.

K.Jayan Joshua
26th March 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks for ssn admission 2013 ece for cbse students
30th March 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I finished my BE in 2012, i am going to do my ME in this year i am interested to join ssn college under management quota Please tel me the procedure and fees structure to join the college sir...
15th April 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,
what is the minimum qualifications required to join M.E in ssn college under management quota. please tell me the fees structure also.
16th April 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

what type of questions are asked in aptitude test of ssn
17th April 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

on what procedure we get admission in ssn college (chennai) for engneering
*if it is on 12th standard marks,what is the % required and the is for non local students (A.P)
23rd April 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.rajeshkumar9922 View Post
hi...
if you are really too passioned towards joining SSN coll under management quota,free feel to call me,rajesh 9500289788
pls give your correct contact number..!
1st May 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 99.9% in my 12 th std in Andhra Pradesh ( State board), if got selected in aptitude and interview. What would be the fee structure. Can you please answer for the query.
5th May 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

pl. let me know the aptitude test basing on 2 subjects
6th May 2013, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required in 12th for addmission in san for the students of A
ndhra Pradesh .when is
the last date for admission
9th May 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I hav gt 195.25 as a cutoff of my 12th std,tn board.
is there any chance of getting into ssn through management??
10th May 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

is 98%in groups is enough to join in ssn
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?