6th May 2013, 08:04 PM
B.C.S.K.S.THEJASWINI

What is the date of sale of application form of SSN?

When are the ssn application forms issued?...please tell me the date

2nd May 2014, 05:15 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the date of sale of application form of SSN?

SSN i.e Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering. It is one of the top Institution in Chennai. It is affiliated by Anna University. The college have a good ranking in Anna University. The college always secure Top 10 in the Ranking List released by Anna University. The college have a good infrastructure and campus. MCA and MBA application forms has been started and last date for receipt of application on 20 May 2014. Engineering Application forms not yet started. More details, Visit the official website :- http://www.ssn.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?