9th January 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

How should I get AGBSC seat in ICAR recognized college?

sir how should i get agbsc seat in the icar recognised collge pl z give me reply sir.
my email id is [email protected]

15th July 2015, 11:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I get AGBSC seat in ICAR recognized college?

ICAR stands for the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. It conducts entrance examination for the undergraduate and post graduate courses in agriculture. The entrance exam for undergraduate course is called UG AIEEA.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is that you must have done 10+2 from a recognized board and one of the subjects in 10+2 must be either mathematics or biology or home science or agriculture.

Minimum of 60% marks is required to appear for this exam in 10+2. The minimum age limit is 17 years and upper age limit is 23 years. No upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of any category.

To get a seat in recognized college for bachelor's degree in agriculture, you must clear the entrance examination conducted by the ICAR.

There are total 180 questions:

>>Questions 1 to 60 from Physics.

>>Questions 60-120 from Chemistry.

>>Questions 120-180 from Mathematics/Biology/Agriculture.

After clearing this exam with good rank, you will be eligible to get admission in top colleges under ICAR.
25th April 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

how many marks should be scored out of 180 in icar entrance examination to get good rank
27th June 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Which rank is preferable for admission in govt. agriculture college and how much marks are required for that rank? Please tell me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?