4th May 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

How should I join Automobile Engineering in future after passing 10th standard from CBSE?

Sir i want to go for automobile engineering in future and i have just passed
10th board from cbse, please suggest me some tips?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th standard in CBSE with A grade?
  3. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  4. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  5. Is it possible to do Automobile Engineering after passing 12th from Arts stream?
  6. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  7. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  8. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  9. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to get promotion in 10th CBSE if failed in 9th standard?
  12. How marks are calculated for 10th standard in CBSE board?
  13. Where should I join to do Automobile Designing course being an Automobile Diploma Engineer?
  14. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  15. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  16. Can I join a State board school after passing 10th from CBSE?
  17. Where can I get Automobile engineering course after passing 10th with 80%
  18. Can I join in Automobile industry after passing mechanical engineering?
30th May 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join Automobile Engineering in future after passing 10th standard from CBSE?

should i go to automolile after 10 so i can do something in my furture!
10th June 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join Automobile Engineering in future after passing 10th standard from CBSE?

I want to do automobile engineering after 10th . sir, Please give the name of courses and universities offering them.
26th June 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

actualy which type of job
15th July 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

10th repetad person can get admission in diploma for automobile engineering
10th August 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i have join automobile engineering. i want to get suggest,how to built my future on automobile industry.
4th November 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

um 10th passout in 2006 can i join automobile engineering now. in thies years i have sum problem so that i want to built ma future in automobile engineering........... can u help me ...
25th January 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to do autpmobiles engineering after 10th class......... tell me any courde...........
26th January 2012, 10:40 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i want to go for automobile engineering in future and i have just passed
10th board from cbse, please suggest me some tips?
HI,
Friend you are not eligible for engineering course after passing 1o.
If you want to become you have to pass 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

For admissions in automobile engineering you have to qualify the A.I.E.E.E exam.

A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

ALL THE BEST!
27th October 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

which course i can do after passing 10
25th May 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

how can I join automobile engineering after 10th from CBSE board
22nd December 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

What is A.I.E.E.E exam
28th December 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir can i join automobile engineering after graduate in bsc with geography plz sir give me a suggestion........
28th December 2013, 03:48 PM
subham nath997

sir after passing 12 from cbse from art stream can i join the automobile engineering college for future studies sir plz help me out sirr....
4th November 2019, 10:35 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility for automobile after 10 standard
1) You will have to take science stream and complete your intermediate
2)After intermediate you will have to pass an entrance exam
3) You will have to score at least 60 %in your intermediate in order to be eligible to sit for the exam
4) for the exam you should be an Indian citizen
You can also take the course through the diploma program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?