1st May 2015, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I join a State board school after passing 10th from CBSE?

Well actually i am studying in 10th cbse and have opted for school exam. Can i join a state board school in my 11th standard.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  2. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  3. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  4. Can I get transfer in State Board to study in 11th standard if preparing for 10th CBSE school exam?
  5. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  6. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  8. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  9. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  10. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  11. Will I be able to remain in same school after passing 10th conducted by school (CBSE)? Can I change my school?
  12. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  13. How to join school after passing 10th from CBSE
  14. Can we join +2 after CBSE 10th school exam?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  16. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  17. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  18. Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?
2nd May 2015, 09:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join a State board school after passing 10th from CBSE?

Yes, definitely you can join in a State Board School after passing 10th standard from CBSE Board. To get admission in 11th standard in State Board School, you must have to obtain the Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your old school and you need to submit in new school where you wish to take admission in 11th standard. Along with Transfer Certificate (T.C), you need to submit your 10th Marks sheet, Bonafide Certificate, etc. and by completing the application procedure, you can get admission in 11th standard in State Board School.
3rd May 2015, 12:04 AM
rrooxx

Yes you can take admission in state board after completed 10th with cbse board.you have required some document for admission like 10th marksheet.or bonafide certificate...
17th April 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Which is best for cbse students after tenth is it to continue in cbse or state
19th April 2016, 11:08 PM
IQ14

Both the boards are good but CBSE is the best. CBSE is undertaken by the central government of India. CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. The pattern of CBSE is the best among all the boards of India.
In CBSE they offer ncert books for the studentsstudents which will be very helpful in their future.
Generally after class 12th all the entrance exam questions papers are made from CBSE schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?