9th May 2012, 06:57 PM
Amal jose9633

How should I join the B.Tech course in open university? What are the qualifications for this course?

Sir
I would like to join B.Tech in open university.please give an instruction to how does join the course & qualification of this course

2nd June 2012, 09:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join the B.Tech course in open university? What are the qualifications for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amal jose9633 View Post
Sir
I would like to join B.Tech in open university.please give an instruction to how does join the course & qualification of this course

Candidate seeking to pursue B.Tech program through correspondence/Distance mode, may look to opt for the Karnataka State Open University [KSOU]. In order to be eligible for the program, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidate holding Diploma in Engineering from State Polytechnic in any stream or Equivalent or B.Sc in any stream with subject as Mathematics, are eligible for direct admission into the third semester through lateral entry.

The KSOU offers B.Tech in the following department:
  • Civil Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  • Computer Science Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Textile Engineering

For detail information refer to the following helpline numbers:
07566669887 - 09722722831.
15th July 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join the B.Tech course in open university? What are the qualifications for this course?

Can i do b.tech in open after completing degree in open
3rd January 2016, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Any engineering college near by pollachi? How should i join in third semester after completing b.sc maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?