4th October 2011, 11:46 PM
ipsa339

How should I join ISRO? Which books should I refer for ISAT Exam? Which courses and subjects are being preferred to get into ISRO?

Respected sir,
Can i please know how should i prepare to get into ISRO? what should i refer in order to appear for ISAT examination? how should i start preaparing now? m in 11th sci.(E.M.) A-group. which are the courses and subjects preferable to get into ISRO?...
Waiting for your reply...

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for ISAT? What are the other courses that can help me join ISRO?
  2. How can I prepare for ISAT? Which books should I refer? Can i become a part of ISRO after this? Is there any specific coaching for the same?
  3. Syllabus of ISRO exam? Which books to be preferred for the exam? Which subjects are preferred to crack the exam?
  4. Can i join ISRO with 53% marks in 10th? Can i appear for ISAT exam?
  5. Can I join ISRO after 12th? Date of entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join?
  7. Date of ISAT exam? Which books to refer for ISAT exam? List of the books and their author names?
  8. Which courses after 12th can help me in getting a job in ISRO? What are the courses at UG level of engineering?
  9. Which books to refer to prepare for ISRO entrance examination?
  10. What's the admission criteria for ISRO? List of courses required for the same? I'm studying in 11th std
  11. Which exams to answer to become a scientist?
  12. Process, entrance exams and courses required to get job in ISRO?
  13. Which type of books to refer to enter into ISRO or NASA? -- [New]
  14. Which is the best college for Aeronautical Engineering if I scored 85% in Inter?
  15. Entrance exam date for ISAT/ISRO admission?
  16. What should I study after 10th to become a Scientist in ISRO?
  17. Job Oppertunities for Avaiation Engineering?
  18. Which books should I refer for ISRO technical assistant post? Which subjects should I concentrate more on? How to prepare for personal interview? Previous years question papers?
5th October 2011, 06:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join ISRO? Which books should I refer for ISAT Exam? Which courses and subjects are being preferred to get into ISRO?

In order to join ISRO after 10+2, one needs to qualify for ISAT exam. ISAT exam may be of the level of IIT-JEE. Also one needs to score more than 70 % in 12TH std to sit for it. For ISAT exam one can prepare the same way as for IIT-JEE. At scientist/engineer level, one should have scored more than 65% in qualifying examination.
6th November 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join ISRO? Which books should I refer for ISAT Exam? Which courses and subjects are being preferred to get into ISRO?

what coarse should i take to become an astrophysicist?
8th December 2011, 06:17 AM
Unregistered

what would i need to do if i wanted to become a astro physicist?
21st December 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

which books should i prefer for isat examination???
31st January 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i m a doing my studies as mechanical engineer. how can i get a job in isro?
25th March 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

can i give ISAT after 10^ Th board....?
28th March 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

i am a ninth standard student. i would like to be a part of isro. what can i do at this age to get into isro? can i start preparing by reading good books on aeronotics, astronomy and all?
28th March 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions should i prefer for this examination?
30th April 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I m in BE final year in ETC . And i want to join isro . So what can i do for this ? And which exam i give ?
15th July 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

In order to successfully select in ISAT exam, how can I start preparing from high school level?
8th June 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING MY B.TECH WHEN AND HOW COULD I APPLY FOR ISROSET EXAM
24th June 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am in 12th . How can I join isro. What is pattern of I sat . which book is useful for preparing I sat .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?