28th May 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

How should I join JBT after passing 12th with 75% marks with Arts stream?

My self naveen verma i have passed class 12th 75% marks with arts stream so please give me answer what should i join jbt

19th October 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join JBT after passing 12th with 75% marks with Arts stream?

india air force join copleted 12th 65% arts . i am join to india air force st akash kol
26th June 2015, 04:08 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join JBT after passing 12th with 75% marks with Arts stream?

JBT stands for Junior Basic Training .

JBT is a two year diploma program which qualifies its candidates in imparting elementary education .

One become eligible to get jobs like teacher,teacher assistant,counselor,education administrator,librarian,coach, etc after pursuing this course .

The qualification required for joining JBT program are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Central or State board of Secondary Education .

-A graduate candidate can also apply for the course with at least 45 % marks in aggregate from a recognized university .

-The candidate should have attained a age of 17 years at the time of applying for this course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?