10th May 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How should i prepare for AIIMS in 1 month?

how to prepare for aiims in one month............ is there any possibility to write next year aiims exam..................if anybody know plz rply 2 my mail [email protected] ......................................

1st September 2015, 12:24 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i prepare for AIIMS in 1 month?

AIIMS stands for the All Indian Institute of Medical Science. It conducts its own entrance examination for the selection of candidates to the undergraduate course like MBBS. The examination pattern of AIIMS exam is:

1. Biology: 90 questions.

2. Physics+Biology: 45+45 questions.

3. General knowledge: 20 questions.

It is an online test of 200 marks and each questions carries one marks each and there is negative marking of 1/3 marks.

So, it is not possible to clear the AIIMS entrance exam with just one month preparation. Minimum one year preparation with great hard work and determination is needed to crack this exam.

You must have passed with PCB subjects group with at least 60% marks. The minimum age limit is 17 years on the 31st December of year of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?