13th April 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Can a 9th grade student prepare for entrance exam of AIIMS?

I am studying in 9th i want to become a doctor and that too from aiims should i start preparing from now only as everyone says 9th and 10th are base of 11th and 12th if yes than how i should prepare

15th April 2014, 08:39 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a 9th grade student prepare for entrance exam of AIIMS?

Its good to know that you have already made your goals clear from such a young age. It is the base of your dedication towards your goal. one day you will definitely achieve it. SInce you are only in 9th class, you must first pay attention and concentrate on all the subjects which you are currently taught in school.

Because you have heard that right what everybody says that 9th and 10th are foundation of 11th and 12th. and if you do very well in these classes then your foundation for studying medical will be very strong and you can easily face any type of difficult and tough competition. From now on read all the science subjects very thoroughly and deeply especially biology and chemistry.

After your 10th you will have to study 11th and 12th in science stream only with physics, chemistry, biology and maths or Biotechnology or computer science or microbiology etc (fourth optional), it depends on your choice, but I will suggest you take maths as your fourth optional as it would be mark fetching and help you increase your scores in 12th. During 11th and 12th you can take integrated coaching in good institutes which prepare you for entrance exam throughout the years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?