29th August 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for Common Bank Exam?

i am giving the exam of common bank exam on 19 september,so what should i prepared for exam to make a good score?

18th October 2011, 09:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for Common Bank Exam?

You need to prepare thoroughly for the CET for banks. This is an All India examination which is held for the recruitment of qualified candidates in to various posts which are vacant. You can apply for clerical or PO posts. You need to be very well prepared regarding all the important subject areas. You can refer the previous year question paper for practice. Time management is also an important skills which needs to be managed.
18th October 2011, 09:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for Common Bank Exam?

You need to prepare thoroughly for the CET for banks. This is an All India examination which is held for the recruitment of qualified candidates in to various posts which are vacant. You can apply for clerical or PO posts. You need to be very well prepared regarding all the important subject areas. You can refer the previous year question paper for practice. Time management is also an important skills which needs to be managed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?