18th October 2011, 03:12 AM
umma_altaf

What shall I do after completion of 10th standard?

dear sir,
i am umar from mumbai
my brother is studying in 10 th
i am confuse what we have to do after 10 th
pls help me out
i am waiting 4 ur msg
[email protected]
thank you

18th October 2011, 02:37 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What shall I do after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by umma_altaf View Post
dear sir,
i am umar from mumbai
my brother is studying in 10 th
i am confuse what we have to do after 10 th
pls help me out
i am waiting 4 ur msg
[email protected]
thank you

What To Do After 10th

You have 2 options..either you can go for Diploma in various courses or go for 12th

Either of the 2 options will provide a good future for your brother but i would personally recommend you to let him go for the 12th and then do his graduation..

Because..after diploma in any course..you are not so likely to get a very good salary..
It is surely a shortcut to earn and saves you a lot of time..

But i would still suggest you to go for 12th and graduation after that..preferably B.Tech as it provides a really good starting salary..

If he wants..he can go for further studies after graduation like MBA,M.Tech or M.Sc.

Else..he has the option of giving the UPSC Exams like Civil Service Exams for joining the elite government jobs like IAS,IPS,IFS,etc

or CDS(Combined Defense Services) for joining the Indian Armed Forces..

The final decision lies totally upto you to decide..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
18th October 2011, 05:17 PM
tejesh_09

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of 10th standard?

After passing 10th level you should carry on your study to complete 12th which is very important entry gate to start your carrier with huge field of study you want to carry on. But if you want to join a job you can do so by applying to various type of State and Central Govt. job which requires educational qualification not more than 10th pass.

My advise is you should first complete your 12th standard after 10th which is now a days considered as a minimum qualification either to apply for a job or to apply for higher study such as in Medical, Engineering, Management couses etc.
18th October 2011, 09:03 PM
priyanghaa

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of 10th standard?

hi... you can either pot for doing 12th you can take commerce with business maths or with computer science... now- a- days in commerce stream you have lots of jobs in banking sectors .. you can write bank exams, irs axams, or you can do professipnal course like icwa or ca or acs.. all the best for your higher studies..
18th October 2011, 09:04 PM
priyanghaa

Smile Re: What shall I do after completion of 10th standard?

hi... you can either go for doing 12th you can take commerce with business maths or with computer science... now- a- days in commerce stream you have lots of jobs in banking sectors .. you can write bank exams, irs axams, or you can do professipnal course like icwa or ca or acs.. all the best for your higher studies..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?