15th December 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for CPT entrance exam? Which are the important topics?

sir / madam, just two days are remaining for cpt exam.... how should i prepare for the exam?? tell me some tips and tell me some important topics which are to be revised during last days

19th December 2011, 03:32 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for CPT entrance exam? Which are the important topics?

Here are few steps which must be followed while preparing for the Common Proficiency Test:

First of all, you need to be familiar with the syllabus of the CPT.

Secondly, you must get yourself previous year question papers and try and understand the standard of the questions.

Moreover, you may start practicing with those previous year question papers and try to solve each paper within the given period of time to be quick enough to solve the questions.

To have a look at the suggestions given by the ICAI to face the Common Proficiency Test, click here.
24th March 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for CPT entrance exam? Which are the important topics?

please give some tips for pass in first attempt
24th May 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I have taken commerce group with computer science .

Is economic needed to succeed cpt exam?
30th July 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i had written the cpt exam for more than two times. so please give some suggestions to get pass in forcomming exam
2nd August 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can u suggest me d best way 2 prepare 4 cpt exam ?
6th September 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

can u suggest me how to prepare for cpt becoz i m giving the exam 2 times but i was not selected,so please give me the tips for it.
6th September 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

CAN U SUGGEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FOR CPT BECOZ I M GIVING THE EXAM 2 TIMES BUT I WAS NOT SELECTED ,SO PLEASE GIVE ME THE TIPS FOR IT.
7th November 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

how we prepare for cpt exam dec.2013
8th December 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

firstly we must have knowledge about the syllabus..
then set a criteria of getting more than 120 marks, in Q.A. main chapters are probability,differentiation-integration,correlation and regression,and statistics theory.., in law there are three acts and to score better just grab the concept bc'z many 'f d questions are not same as given in book indian contract act is much important as aprx 20 marks questions can be asked fro there..., just go through the study material and MTP-2 (1,2,5,7 and 10th) test papers
in economics macro part is easy and scoring and if u had eco. in 12th then u just make graphs in your mind and ans. the questions,
accounts is all related to ur 11th and 12th std... try to make use of calculator..
icai institute have provided you e-classes (studentslms.icai.org ) assesments are given to check yourself...
try to solve test papers from net,stdy mt. etc.. and if you are scoring above 125-130, then don't get nrvs bc'z u will clear cpt xam and you are eligible for ipcc....

[email protected]
29th March 2014, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I completed my inter 1st year.i am an mpc student. so I need some suggestions to know how to crack in ca cpt entrance qualifying test. on which website can I get get the best study material for my preparation
29th March 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I completed my inter 1st year.i am an mpc student. so I need some suggestions to know how to crack in ca cpt entrance qualifying test. on which website can I get get the best study material for my preparation
29th March 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?