2nd April 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for the GATE exam which is to be held after 3 years?

How i wil prepare for my gate2015 .i m from ece branch 1st year.i want to preapare from 1st year only .so please help me nd give sugestion to my email id [email protected]

18th April 2012, 07:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for the GATE exam which is to be held after 3 years?

It is a very good decision to start the preparation well in advance. GATE exam syllabus is based on the topics you will study in your B.Tech degree. You have to set up a convenient timetable for study by including all topics in the syllabus. Allocate separate time for each topic in the time table prepared. Practice previous year’s questions as much as possible. This will help you to understand areas, which you need to give importance, while preparing for the exam. Referring books and surfing internet for study materials will also help.
1st May 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for the GATE exam which is to be held after 3 years?

Plz tell me when is the right time for good preparation of GATE exam
21st October 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

am oc candidate pursuing 2nd year BE production engg...how much marks approx should i get in the PI paper in order to get a seat in iit madras?
21st June 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I've just completed my 4th sem in ece. Is this the ryt tym to join coaching classes for gate preparations or shall I join them next year? Is joining classes even necessary ryt now? What do coaching classes usually charge for gate preps?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?