10th December 2011, 09:03 PM
priyalakshmi1990

How should I prepare to get in the core companies?

hi i belong to eee department.. Im doing my final year.. i came to know many core companies for both electrical and electronics.. but i need to know how should i prepare for getting into those companies.. thnku

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare to get in the core companies?
  2. How to prepare for Core companies for ECE stream?
  3. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  4. What are the core companies in my department of EEE? How to prepare for it?
  5. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  6. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  7. Which is better to do after completion of B.E ECE course? MBA or prepare for core companies job? -- [New]
  8. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  10. List of ECE core companies in Tamilnadu? How to prepare for it?
  11. How should I prepare for interview and tests of core companies? I am a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student
  12. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  13. How to prepare myself to get an job in ECE core companies?
  14. How to get into Core Companies for EEE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this? How to prepare for the Entrance Exams?
  15. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  16. What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?
  17. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  18. What extra knowledge should I need to develop to get placed in core companies of ECE field? How to prepare for this?
2nd March 2012, 06:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare to get in the core companies?

In order to get in to the core companies, you should start your preparation in the final year itself. You should score a good percentage of marks in the graduation course (between 65- 70%) The selection for jobs in the core companies will be mainly through a written test which you need to clear. The knowledge in the technical subject areas should also be good. If you get selected in the written test, you should prepare for the GD and personal interview. An attempt should be made to develop your communication skills which will help you to perform better.
4th June 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

hi i belong to ece department now i am in 4-1 please suggest me what subjects i have to concentrate to settle in core side
9th June 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i should written examination for joining core company.how should prepare to write examination
9th June 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i'm a fresher.how much % get to ready for joining core company
5th July 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

hi am doing 2nd year EEE IN NSIT college. Is it possible to plce in core companies? or atleast in local companies
17th August 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I completed BE in Telecommunication. Now searching for jobs.
plz......... Let me know the core companies for BE in electronics and telecommunication in Bangalore and how to attend those companies.
Plz mail me the information to my mail id: [email protected]
27th October 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for core companies?
5th December 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am doin 3rd yr IT.. plz..tell me hw to prepare for gettin into any IT company?? wat r all d entrance xams??
plz mail me at [email protected]
6th January 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my eee 3rd yr in msajce.i want to know qualifications to get placed in core company?
12th January 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

hi i am doing final year B.E EEE .i want know latest vacancies core company in tamil nadu.
14th January 2013, 04:39 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How should I prepare to get in the core companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyalakshmi1990 View Post
hi i belong to eee department.. Im doing my final year.. i came to know many core companies for both electrical and electronics.. but i need to know how should i prepare for getting into those companies.. thnku
Hi

Believe me CORE Companies are HARD to get into. They are not mass recruiters and they pick up very few candidates who have got thorough knowledge about their subjects. So I am hereby suggesting you a few things which you should follow to get a job in the Core company.

At first apply for the GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering. This is conducted by the IIT's for the M.Tech purpose and also the PSU Companies recruit via this score. So you can get very high paid and good jobs in the PSU Companies like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, IOCL, HPCL, GAIL, BPCL, etc and a few more. These are top CORE Companies for the EEE Branch as you said.

Coming to how you should prepare for them, the GATE exam is not that easy and so only those candidates who have very good knowledge can crack it. But it can be given time as GATE has no age nor attempt limits and so you can take it up anytime you want to. This is the case if you want to pursue your career in the government core companies.

If you wish to take in the private ones like BSES, Reliance Power, TATA Companies, etc then you have to apply by your own in these companies. They would conduct rounds of interviews and on successful passing of which you would be appointed the job. So you can apply in these as well.

Please keep away from distractions while you are preparing for the GATE/any other entrance exam. Also do not waste must time. Plan a systematic study and believe in yourself and whatever you are studying. This way you would increase your confidence and also accuracy by practicing..

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
17th January 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

what are various exam after b.tech for electrical engg. In abrod for job.
14th February 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am animesh of 2nd year civil (btech) .i have 2 subject backlogs in 1st year. can get good job?? pls mention the company names
1st November 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

is gate exam is compalsary for electrical & electronic student to get core company
23rd January 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

hi,I am in second yr eee
I need to know abt BHEL company,what are all the preparation I need to do to get placed in BHEL
15th February 2014, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

what are the qualifications to get into a core(ECE) company?i mean agreegate and projects.......
19th November 2019, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation in 2018 now am searching for the job in core company will you please help me to prepare for interview in core companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?