19th November 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for government jobs after completing polytechnic from Bihar

Sir i m studemt of 6th sem (mech.) in Govt. Polytechnic Patna,Bihar. Plz tell me about preparation for the govt. Jobs and scope of diploma in mechanichal engineering

15th January 2018, 10:57 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for government jobs after completing polytechnic from Bihar

If you go for job just after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering, then the salary will not be satisfactory. However, you can apply for various government jobs like Junior Engineer in various industries, clerical jobs in banking sectors, MTS exm conducted by Staff Selection board etc.
You simply have to choose one career path from any of above and prepare accordingly. First of all you have to prepare for entrance examination. You can prepare any exam by following below mentyioned tips:
Make a study plan and be regular on that plan.
Try to solve previous papers and get an idea of time management.
Make your own notes for revision.

After clearing the exam, you have to clear the interview. Make sure, you must have good communication skills along with technical knowledge to crack the interview.

One more option that you have is to go for higher studies like bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering. After completing the bachelor's degree, you may apply for various UPSC exams like IPS, IES, IAS ect as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?