23rd July 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for IPS after passing electronics engineering 3rd year?

I am a student of electronics engineering 3rd year plz help me hw should prepare fr IPS ??

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IPS exam after studying 3rd year in engineering -- [New]
  2. How to become an IPS after passing B.Tech 3rd year? Previous years question papers of IPS?
  3. How to prepare for IAS/IPS exam? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  4. How to prepare for IPS entrance exam? I am a BSc Biotechnology hons 3rd year student
  5. How to prepare for IAS exam after passing Electronics Engineering?
  6. How to do MBA in construction after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering
  7. How to get the best job after passing 3rd year B.Tech electronics
  8. How can I become an IPS officer if I am a student of B.E 3rd year
  9. How to do MS from Abroad after passing B.Tech in electrical/electronics from UPTU? How to prepare for GRE?
  10. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  11. How to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech. in Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur
  13. How can I prepare for IPS exam? What is the schedule of examination? I am a student of B.E 3rd year
  14. Can I be eligible to give the IPS exam after completing B.Tech 3rd year from Civil Engineering?
  15. What is the eligibility and criteria for IPS exam? I am a student of 3rd year of computer science engineering
  16. How to prepare for IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Com? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  17. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL being a B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. How can I prepare for RRB? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
28th July 2012, 05:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for IPS after passing electronics engineering 3rd year?

You are eligible to apply for IPS post only after you complete your B.Tech. On the other hand, it is a good decision to start your preparation for this exam right from the 3rd year itself. You should be fully aware about the structure and pattern of the exam and start your preparation on that basis. You can refer previous year question papers as part of your preparation. Try to practice mock tests which will help you to evaluate your level of performance. If you clear written exam, you will have to attend physical test and personal interview.
16th February 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for IPS after passing electronics engineering 3rd year?

i am a electronics & communications engineer ,can i eligible for take the ips exam ?
16th November 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

after passing b.tech in electronics and telecommunication i can give exam for ips
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?