16th April 2012, 09:23 PM
Rohini.mj

How should I prepare for JIPMER entrance exam? Study material for preparation?

How to prepare forjipmer entrance exam,materials for preparation

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for JIPMER entrance exam? Study material for preparation?
  2. From where to get the study material for CLAT exam? How to prepare for it? Measures to be taken for preparation for CLAT exam?
  3. How to prepare for CS entrance exam? Names of the books to be referred?
  4. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Where can I get the study material?
  5. How to prepare for Bank Exams? Names of recognized institutes for preparation for Banking course? From where to get the study material?
  6. Study material for GATE entrance exam preparation?
  7. How can I prepare to crack Kurukshetra University PhD in Social Work entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation?
  8. Is there any free website to download study material of JIPMER?
  9. Coaching classes for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Agriculture) entrance exam?
  10. How to prepare for MSc IT entrance exam of DA-IICT ? Which study material to choose and how to get the exam papers?
  11. Study material to prepare for FDDI entrance exam?
  12. Study material for preparation for mass communication entrance exams? Any coaching available?
  13. How to start preparation for CAT Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam? Where to get study material for this Exam? Which is the best Coaching Institute for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get the free study material to prepare for BHEL?
  15. How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?
  16. Study Materials of Physics for preparation of TIFR PhD entrance exam -- [New]
  17. Study Material to prepare for the Entrance Exam for the position of SI?
  18. Best study material to prepare for IES Exam?
7th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for JIPMER entrance exam? Study material for preparation?

how do i prepare for Jipmer
26th November 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for JIPMER entrance exam? Study material for preparation?

How should I prepare for entrance exam?
12th October 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can you please send me material for preparing for entrance exam of msc medical microbiology jipmer
28th October 2015, 04:30 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohini.mj View Post
How to prepare forjipmer entrance exam,materials for preparation
JIPMER Eligibility Criteria:-

-You should have passed Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology and Mathematics

-You must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually with 50% marks

-You should have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission

-The minimum marks taken together in the qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination will be 45%

JIPMER Books To Follow:-

-Jipmer Medical: 12 Years’ Solved Papers
By Expert Compilations

-JIPMER Medical Entrance Examination (Solved Papers)
by RPH Editorial Board

-JIPMER PG Medical Entrance Exam Authentic Questions with Explanatory Answers by T. Arun Babu
Publisher: Peepee

For model question papers please download the files that I have uploaded for you below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JIPMER tentative syllabus.pdf(17.2 KB, 65 views)
File Type: docx IPMER Sample Paper (1).docx(59.0 KB, 56 views)
File Type: doc JIPMER2000.doc(140.5 KB, 58 views)
File Type: pdf JIPMER2003.pdf(148.8 KB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf JIPMERQuestionPaper (1).pdf(163.2 KB, 90 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?