20th September 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare myself to get good marks in SBI Associates bank clerk exam?

hello sir,

piz tell me how should i prepare myself to get good marks in sbi associates bank clerk exam.piz recommend some goood books that can be easily available online.

with regards
palwinder

29th September 2012, 10:30 AM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How should I prepare myself to get good marks in SBI Associates bank clerk exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,

piz tell me how should i prepare myself to get good marks in sbi associates bank clerk exam.piz recommend some goood books that can be easily available online.

with regards
palwinder
Hello Palwinder :)
I have Attached certain good Books Available in the Market and you Can As Well Download the Same From the Link Provided Below Each Book.
29th September 2012, 02:45 PM
santhoshkumar1988

Default Re: How should I prepare myself to get good marks in SBI Associates bank clerk exam?

Books for prepare SBI Associates bank clerk exam

* SBI Clerk Guide (with explanations) – Rs.187
* SBI associates clerk exam (model papers & solved papers only) – Rs.176

topics for prepare SBI Associates bank clerk exam :

In SBI Associates clerk written exam, there are total 200 questions and 200 marks. You have to cover 6 subjects to complete your preparation.

1.Reasoning

2. Quantitative Aptitude

3. General English

4. General Awareness

5. Computer Knowledge & Marketing Knowledge

1. Reasoning part consists of 40 questions carry 40 marks. To prepare for this section you have to cover Puzzles, Letter Number Series, Coding, Syllogism, Data sufficiency, Non Verbal and some more topics. Refer previous exam papers to get complete knowledge. I will also update topic wise questions for reasoning section.

2. Quantitative Aptitude consists of 40 question carry 40 marks. To prepare for this section i will provide topic wise questions on Quantitative Aptitude Page. you have to cover problems on based on BODMAS rule, Number series, Data Sufficiency, Data Interpretation and questions from problems on ages, percentages, Profit & Loss, Speed and Distance, Time & Work and some more topics.

3. General English section consists of 40 questions carry 40 marks. There will be 10 questions based on passage, 10 questions on cloze test and 20 questions from grammer part.

4. General Awareness section consists of 40 questions carry 40 marks. Questions based on general banking knowledge, finance and economic news in India and Current Affairs.Goto General Awareness Page for complete objective type questions for SBI associates clerk exam and also for all bank exams this material is useful.

5. Computer & Marketing Knowledge section consists of 40 questions carry 40 marks. There will 20 questions from Computer knowledge and 20 questions from marketing knowledge.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
30th September 2012, 11:33 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: How should I prepare myself to get good marks in SBI Associates bank clerk exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,

with regards
palwinder
BOOKS TO BE REFERRED FOR BANK EXAM

11th June 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

how will currentaffairs questions will prepare for the exam
25th June 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,this Is krishna. Am Preparing For bank Exams. And am From Science backgroung. So pls Tel Me How To Prepare For SBI Exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?