15th July 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for NEET?

i think last year question paper is vrey hard then how to prepare this examination

16th August 2015, 12:22 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for NEET?

NEET stands for the National Entrance Eligibility Test and it is the examination conducted for the admission of the candidates in the various medical institute to pursue you the course.

But now there is no NEET examination. Also there is nothing tough and easy to qualify or achieve. So if you will work hard you will definitely get the success. To qualify in the examination the candidates need to have the best knowledge of the Class 11th and 12th.

The examination paper contains the question of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and if you have good practice and revision of all the topics of the NCERT books. You will definitely qualify in the examination. So keep on working hard you will definitely get the success.
16th August 2015, 09:27 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

NEET is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for the admission in MBBS/BDS.now a time , It is replaced by AIPMT.

Eligibility

Qualification
You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with PCB subjects with atleast 50% for General & 40% for scheduled castes.

Age Limit
Your age should be more than 17 years at the time of admission.

Preparation for NEET
- Start preparation along with your (10+2) study.
- As one chapter is completed in any subjects , you should prepare from it for NEET.
- Use standard reference books for NEET preparation.
- Make a Note of importants points in your words so that you can revise that chapter quickly & with better understanding.
- After completion of your (10+2) syllabus in all subjects , you should revise all chapters & Note.
- As one chapter is revised , you should practice on asked question papers & solve the MCQs.

Best NEET Books
》Concept In Physics : H.C.Verma
》Biology Volume 1 & 2 : T.L.Rayar
》Physical Chemistry : K.L.Kapoor & O.P.Tandan
》Organic Chemistrt : Malik Mather & Thuli
》In-Organic Chemistry : J.D.Lee
16th August 2015, 05:40 PM
JSD.

National Entrance Eligibility Test conducts for those students who wish to enter in the medical sector.This examination conductes every year.

For getting the success in any examination it is must to learn the pattern of that exam.You can check the previous year question paper for the analysis of question,you can learn the pattern of exam.Now you have to check the syllabus of the exam.

After getting the syllabus of exam you have to make a plan.It is good to have a plan than no plan.Study according to your syllabus with following the plan definitely you can get the success in NEET.
17th August 2015, 06:22 PM
Behonesty

friend here I am giving some information abut how to get a too rank in NEET

NEET stands for the National Entrance Eligibility Test and it is the examination conducted for the admission of the candidates in the various medical instituteto pursue you the course.
But now there is no NEET examination. Also there is nothing tough and easy to qualify or achieve.
So if you will work hardyou will definitely get the success. To qualify in the examination the candidates need to have the best knowledge of the Class 11th and 12th.
The examination paper contains the question of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and if you have good practice andrevision of all the topics of the NCERT books.
You will definitely qualify in the examination.
So keep on working hard you will definitely get the success.
18th August 2015, 11:45 AM
Career advisor

NEET(National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is the entrance test conducted every year for admissions to M.B.B.S/B.D.S courses.
Eligibility:
The candidate must have passed his/her 10+2 in the subjects of physics,chemistry,biology,bio-technology and englis with minimum 50% marks.
However,relaxation is given to the reserved categories i.e.
45% marks for general-PH
40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH
Age Limit:
17-25 years for general category
5 years relaxation to SC/ST/OBC.
SO,if you want to crack NEET then you must have strong command on your main subjects like physics/chemistry/biology only then you will score more in NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?