6th November 2011, 01:46 PM
tejaswee mali

Am I eligible for NEET after completing 12th with PCB? Minimum age limit for NEET?

respected sir
i am tejaswee mali i had complete my 12th with PCB . my date of birth is 29/12/1995 . AM i eligaqble for NEET 2012 ? what is the minimum age for NEET ?

6th November 2011, 04:04 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for NEET after completing 12th with PCB? Minimum age limit for NEET?

Hello,
NEET is conducting in the next year by IMA (Indian Medical Association)..Even IMA has decided the exam date as on 26th may 2012.
All Pre-Medical exams will held under the name of single exam NEET(Except AIIMS & PG medical college of Chandigarh).
*IMA has not released the notification on the exam,yet.
*Moreover in Pre- Medical exam,Age of applicant should be 19 as on the 1st july of the exam year.
You should wait for the notification,After that the age criteria will be solved.
Ok, Best of luck.
7th November 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NEET after completing 12th with PCB? Minimum age limit for NEET?

my daughter's date of birth is 15/3/1996. is she eligible for NEET 2012???
12th November 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

sirwhat is age limit neet 2012,please give me ans.
14th November 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT ? WHEN WILL THE APPLICATION FORMS BE AVAILABLE IN MARKET?
22nd November 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

HEY NOW I ILL BE APPERING 4 12TH ND IT I HEARD THAT PCB IS NT ALLOWED EITHER WE HVE TO TAKE PCM OR GENERAL GROUP
24th November 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Every 1 is talking about the minimum age limit for NEET...!!I too have the same question..my DOB is 26.2.1995..am I eligible for NEET 2012...????
26th November 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

can j and k students appear in
this exam
6th December 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
my daughter's date of birth is 15/3/1996. Is she eligible for neet 2012???
u must wait for notifications ?
18th December 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

AM I ELIGIBLE FOR NEET MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 14/6/1995 ?
FROM WHERE I COULD GET THE APPLICATION FORMS FOR NEET,JIPMER, AIIMS,WHEN IS THE LAST DATE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF THE FORMS AND ALSO THE DATE OF THE EXAMINATION?
28th December 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

hi, i completed Btech,now planning to do MBBS,What is the max .age limit for NEET
2nd January 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

is J and K student eligible for NEET exam...
mail id [email protected]
6th February 2012, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

hi, i am a commerce student and i had completed my law studies, my age is 31, but i would like to b a gynec doctor in my life, so can i any how do mbbs now? If yes than how? Kindly help me...
11th May 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

hello, i am Ghanashyama and 21years old and still contueniuning 2sc . Am i eligible to any medical entrance examination. Please guide me.
26th November 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i hv compleated 12th by 49.6 % & i'm an obc candidate, am i eligible for Neet exm for mbbs. ?
1st December 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

my dob is 5.5.96....m i elligible for neet 2013??
2nd December 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

My sons date of birth is 27/11/1996.he is studying 12th class. Is he eligible for neet exam
6th December 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

If i fill the form of neet side by side can i also fill the form of my state j and k
6th December 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

If i fill the form of neet side by side can i also fill the form of my state j and k
12th December 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

please tell me whether i can appear for neet 2013 or not? my age is 21 years
13th December 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

sir im student of 2nd pu. I want to know weather this year neet is there for medicaling or cet itself
17th December 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NEET . I am studying in Plus two kerala? Minimum age limit for NEET?

My date of birth is 26/05/1996.he is studying 12th class. Is I eligible for neet exam
27th December 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

which documents are required with conformation page of application form
28th December 2012, 10:30 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

NEET Stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Examination for admission to MBBS/BDS courses .

NEET Exam Dates ::

-->> Date of Notification :: 01.12.12
-->> Last date for receipt of application :: 31.12.12
-->> Date of examination :: 05/05/13

Eligibility Criteria ::

-->> Applicant must have a completed age of 17 years at the time of appearing for admission or will complete the age on or before December 31st of the year admission .

-->> The Applicant must have a completed intermediate with physics , chemistry and biology as subjects and must secure at least 50% marks for General candidates and 45% marks for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes .

-->> Applicants can apply only online mode .

-->> Online Application :: http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/online/instruction.aspx

Fee Details ::

-->> For General category / Other Backward Caste :: 1000/-
-->> For SC/ST/PH :: 550/-

-->> Applicants may remit the fees in following ways :: Through Debit / Credit / Internet Banking .

Exam Pattern ::

-->> The Examination shall consist of one paper containing 180 multiple choice questions from physics , chemistry , mathematics and biology .

-->> Duration :: 3 hours .

More details , Visit the official website :: http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/welcome.html
28th December 2012, 07:04 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejaswee mali View Post
respected sir
i am tejaswee mali i had complete my 12th with PCB . my date of birth is 29/12/1995 . AM i eligaqble for NEET 2012 ? what is the minimum age for NEET ?
Yes,you will be Eligible to appear in CBSE NEET Exam as per your Given Date of Birth.

In order to appear in this Exam,you should fulfill these Eligibility:-

Educational Qualification:-

>>You must be passed out in Physics,Chemistry,Biology in 10+2/Intermediate.

>>Your Minimum age should be 17 years.
>>Your age should not be above 25 years.

Marks in 10+2/Intermediate:-

>>If you belong from the General category then your minimum marks should be 50%.
>>If you belong from the SC/ST/OBC then your minimum marks should be 40%.

Exam Syllabus:-

>>Physics - Total number of questions will be 45.
>>Chemistry - Total number of questions will be 45.
>>Biology(Botany & Zoology) - Total number of questions will be 90.

Total duration of this Exam will be 03 hours.
All Questions will be Objective type with 4 options.

Last date to apply for this Exam is 31/12/2012.
Last date to apply for this Exam with Fine is 31/01/2013.

In order to Apply for this Exam,Please visit its Official Website http://www.cbseneet.nic.in
11th February 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

hi... am i eligible for NEET exam my DOB is 28/12/1987.pls reply me?
15th February 2013, 11:34 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
respected sir
NEET Stands for ( National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ) and It is an National Level Common MBBS Entrance Examination . This Examination Organized by Medical Council of India .

To appear in NEET Examination, then you need to satisfy the eligibility Criteria ..

12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination science stream with Physics / Chemistry and Biology is the Basic eligibility criteria to appear in this Examination .. . Applicant Need to score Minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 40% percentage of marks .

You have Complete 12th in PCM with 50% Percentage of marks . So, there is no issue regarding your educational qualification . Applicant who are waiting 12th board Examination may also Eligible to apply for this Examination ..

Note :: Commerce and Arts stream candidates are not eligible for this Examination .

Applicant age should be Not More than 17 years and Upper age relaxation will applicable for 5 Years for sc/st candidates and obc candidates for 3 years ..

You Mention that your age is 18 years . So, If you belong from sc/st (or) obc candidates than your eligible for NEET Examination .

Every Applicant may eligible to apply for Attempt Examination for three times .
28th February 2013, 08:11 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
respected sir
NEET Exam Details:-

CBSE board or Central Board of Secondary Education has taken it upon themselves to conduct the NEET exam or National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for those students who wants to do undergraduate degree in BDS/MBBS and post graduate degree in M.S. and M.D. Its a medical entrance test basically.

There are certain eligibility criteria which needs to be satisfied first. They are as follows:-

This exam can only be given by citizens of India and Indians who lives abroad.

One needs to be a higher secondary passed out or its equivalent to sit for this exam.

You should have physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subject 10+2 level to sit for this exam since its for the science students only.

At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.

For the SC/ST candidates there is percentage relaxation. They need to get 45% of marks in case of 50% of marks in PCM.

You will be allowed to give this exam for three times only. Even final year candidates can also sit for this exam.

Your minimum age should b 17 when applying for this exam. It should not be less than that. There is a upper age limit of upto 5 years for the reserved category candidates.

For the written examination you need to give stress on the following subjects:-
  1. Physics
  2. Chemistry
  3. Botany
  4. Zoology

Total time limit is three hours. For each section 45 questions have been allotted. For each negative answer 1/4th marks will be deducted from the original score. So you will have to answer 180 questions in all.

Hope this helps :-> :->
4th April 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum rank required to admission neet college
4th April 2013, 06:47 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible for NEET after completing 12th with PCB? Minimum age limit for NEET?

Yes You Are eligible.

Here Is the criteria required to sit for the Exam.

For more info visit http://www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg/eligibility.php
All The Best
4th April 2013, 08:03 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
respected sir
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for N.E.ET exam after passing 12th with biology stream.

ELIGIBILITY FOR N..E.E.T EXAM:-
> Pass 12th with physics, chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% marks from recognized University or Board.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 55% marks is require.
> The age limit for exam is 17-25 year.
> Maximum number of attempts is 3.
> The candidate must be citizen of India.

15th April 2013, 02:56 PM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Quote:
respected sir

Eligibility for All India Quota Seats
(i)
He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st
December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is an
INDIAN NATIONAL
(ii)
The upper age limit for
candidates seeking ad
mission under 15% All India Quota Seats
is 25 years as on 3
st
December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed
by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tri
bes/Other Backward Classes.
Candidate must born on or between
(a) 01.01.84 to 01.01.97 (SC/ST/OBC Category)
(b) 01.01.89 to 01.01.97 (Other Category)
15th April 2013, 10:47 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends……

If your age is morethen 17 at the time of applying the exam then only you can eligible for this exam

NEET stands for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST.

This Entrance exam conducted for getting admission in M.B.B.S, B.D.S and M.D courses.

ELIGIBILITY FOR NEET ;

You must complete your 12th With Physics,Chemistry and Biology subjects.

You must have 50% in your 12th for general,45% for SC/ST.

And Your age limit is 17 - 25 yrs.

And age relaxation is 3 yrs for SC/ST.

ATTEMPTS ;

Maximum number of attempts is 3

NEET exam will be conducted in the month of MAY.

All the best
22nd April 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

hi sir myself Anil pattnaik.iam going to pass 2 sc in 2013 & iam a general catogary student.then how many times i apper neet medical exam
1st May 2013, 11:31 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
respected sir
Yes Off Course you're applicable for NEET Entrance Examination after Completing you're 12th Standard ..

The NEET stands for ( National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ) It is an National Level Common MBBS Entrance Examination .,This Examination conducted by Medical Council of India ......

Eligibility Criteria for NEET Examination ::

Educational Qualification ::

Applicant should complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in science stream with Physics / Chemistry and Biology from recognized University .

Applicant should score Minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 40% percentage of marks .

Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination ..

Commerce and Arts candidates are not eligible for NEET Examination ...

Age Limit :-

Applicant should have Minimum 17 years and and Upper ag relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 5 years and obc candidates for 3 years ..

The Notification for NEET Examination published in Employment news paper and Official website of NEET Examination ..

For More Information you can visit:- http://www.mciindia.org/NEET/NEETUG.aspx
4th June 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Next year we will see new born babies appearing for NEET exams
5th April 2014, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

hi iam completed plus one this year. i like to join in NEET after my plus two. so i want to know the study materials. what are the elligiblities to join. i want the colledges lisit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?