16th September 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Best book for 12th ISC as well as NEET?

please tell me which is best chosen book for science(bio,che,phy) by students of isc board ,which will help to score above 90 and by which we can know clear concept as well as it will be useful for NEET competative exam. and to make time table and from when and how to study and prepare for both isc and NEET exam....................... thank you for your effort and give answer in detail...! how is nootan,s chand pitamber modern abc books.....tell me the answer.....! how did rohan sampat studied that he got 99.9%marks .help to break the record.

18th September 2014, 09:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best book for 12th ISC as well as NEET?

Hard work, dedication and time management is key to success in any field. But today along with these three we need smart work also. There is a proverb that great people does not do different things but they do the things in different way.

Nothing is impossible if you make a step by step approach to achieve that. First of all, I would tell you to go through NCERT books of physics, chemistry, biology of both 10+1 and 10+2 by heart. Do not leave any topic or any query of NCERT.

If you have good command over NCERT, you can definitely secure marks you desire. Now how to do NEET preparation in parallel with 10+2 exam preparation. What you need to do a little bit of more extra effort for both.

If you are not able to join any coaching institute for NEET exam, you can go for correspondence course of institute like ALLEN, Aaksh tutorials etc. These institutes will guide you in proper way even in correspondence course. The study materials will prove to be fruitful for preparation.

For Physics, H.C Verma is the best one and for Chemistry O.P Tandon. For biology NCERT and A.B.C publication will be better.

Make a proper schedule for whole day. Try to assign at least 3 hours to each subject for better understanding and problem solving idea. Go through previous years papers at regular interval to assess your knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?