1st August 2013, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for NICL exam? How to secure good marks?

which book is gud to prepare for nicl exam hw to secure gud marks...

21st March 2015, 08:45 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for NICL exam? How to secure good marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which book is gud to prepare for nicl exam hw to secure gud marks...
National Insurance Company Limited (NICL), is one of the is one of the leading public sector insurance companies of India. The company, headquartered in Kolkata. NICL recruits candidates every year for the following posts

1. Assistant
2. Administrative officer Scale I.

Graduation is required to apply for both Assistant as well as Administrative officer scale I posts.

Intermediate passed candidates who scored more than 60% marks are also eligible for NICL Assistant exam.

The NICL written examination will be conducted Online in April 2015 and IBPS is conducting the written examination for NICL.

The selection process can be done through by conducting online examination, interview and computer proficiency test.

First, you have to crack the online written examination. Objective type questions will be asked in the online written exam from the topics of Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Computer Knowledge. Total number of questions asked in the NICL Assistant exam are 200 of 250 marks.

NICL AO exam syllabus covered five sections i.e.

1. Reasoning
2. English Language
3. General Awareness
4. Quantitative aptitude

5. Descriptive Paper: English Language, comprising of Essay, Précis & Comprehension

To score good marks in NICL Examination you need a good command in each one the sections. If you want to get success in this examination, then please prepare as per the syllabus. As you know that syllabus is one of the most important tools to succeed in an examination. The syllabus of NICL is exactly same as IBPS Bank examination. Those who are preparing for a bank exam, they will find it easy to prepare for NICL Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?