31st July 2013, 11:48 PM
divas malakar

How to do training in Civil Company?

i want to do traning in civil company....Could u please tell me how to do it

Related Questions:
  1. Core companies for summer training for 2nd year B.Tech (Civil)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which government company and how to apply for training?
  3. How to join in a company near Delhi for Field Training while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  4. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  5. Which companies are offering 6 months training period in company?
  6. Construction companies which offers Training programme for Civil Engineering freshers? Procedure to join?
  7. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  8. In which company should I submit letter for industrial training?
  9. How to apply for Vocational Training in a Company? List of Civil Engineering Companies?
  10. How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?
  11. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  12. Companies offering training in Civil engineering at Nagpur?
  13. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  14. What to give to company or will I have to talk with the company for training? Money to spent and permission required?
  15. How to apply for inplant training in any company?
  16. How to do summer training in construction company? Best companies for training in Lucknow? I am a student of civil 3rd year
  17. Training from a company is better or training from an institute is better?
  18. Companies offering training for 6th semester Civil engineering?
21st March 2015, 09:00 PM

Default Re: How to do training in Civil Company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by divas malakar View Post
i want to do traning in civil company....Could u please tell me how to do it

Dear Sir/Madam,
You have not mention which civil company are you looking for. It could be:
1. Civil engineering.
2. Civil Aviation.

1. For civil engineering: There are various ways for getting training.
If you want it in a PSU then you need to apply 4-6 months prior to the office/location where you want to get training specifying your time duration and month of training.
If you want to do it in a private company, then you can either apply through your college, through training and internship portals or directly to the company.
These companies sometimes charge a fee for providing training.

2. Civil Aviation: There are several fields where you might be interested in making your career. Mainly, the government provides training through aviation departments or academic institutes for flying branch and you have to get SPL, PPL and CPL in that which stands for the licenses.
For other specializations, even some airlines and companies like Frankfurt etc. provide training which can be applied via their websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?