19th June 2013, 08:16 PM
Gautamster

How should I prepare for SSC JR exam? I have completed diploma in civil engineering

Hello, I have just completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering. And now most importantly, I want to prepare for SSC JE Exam. So Please help me that How can I crack SSC. How should I start to be a clarifier?

Please Recommend Books.

Related Questions:
  1. Which books should I refer for diploma trainee civil exam?
  2. Can I appear for SSC entrance exam after completing diploma in civil engineering from CMJ university?
  3. How can I crack SSC JE exam?
  4. How to do SSC diploma in civil engineering after passing 10th board exam? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  5. How to join Air Force being a candidate having completed SSC and going to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for SSC JR exam after passing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Last 10 years SSC question papers of diploma civil engineering?
  8. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
  10. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  12. How should I prepare for government job? I have completed diploma and civil
  13. How to join diploma in civil engineering direct in 2nd year? I have completed my Civil Draughtsmen
  14. How to do diploma in civil after passing SSC exam with 48%? List of the colleges?
  15. After passing SSC how should I join diploma in civil engineering?
  16. How to do diploma civil engineering after completing BSc Microbiology?
  17. How can I prepare for AE entrance exam? I have completed civil engineering
  18. Which are the further courses available for me if I dropped my diploma in Civil Engineering in between?
7th July 2017, 05:13 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How should I prepare for SSC JR exam? I have completed diploma in civil engineering

You are eligible to appear the SSC JE exam. SSC conducts the entrance exam to recruit the engineers for various government organizations.

Tips to Prepare For SSC JE
- Know the complete syllabus. Prepare a list of easy and weak topics and Decide which topics are more important and less important. Give more emphasis on core topics.
- Use the standard books for preparation.
- Make a study plan and study in time slots. Utilize the time properly and Study daily 4 to 5 hours. Revise once at the end of day what you have studied.
- Prepare topic by topic. Not to skip anyone. If doubt in any topic, Clear it with the help of your friend or teacher.
- Increase your speed to solve the questions by practicing on mock tests.
- Solve the previous year question papers which gives idea about the type of questions in exam.

SSC JE Exam Pattern
Exam consists of two papers. Paper I is an objective type while Paper II is subjective type.

Paper I (200 Marks, 2 Hours)
- General Intelligence and Reasoning : 50 Marks
- General Awareness : 50 Marks
- Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering : 100 Marks

Paper II : General Engineering (300 Marks, 3 Hours)
You have to attend only one part (Part A : Civil & Structural) out of three parts in this paper.
- Part A : Civil & Structural
- Part B : Electrical
- Part C : Mechanical

SSC JE Dates
- Announcem
ent of Online Application : October, 2017
- Deadlines of Application : November, 2017
- Release E-Admit Card : November, 2017
- SSC JE Exam Paper I : February, 2017
- SSC JE Exam Result : March, 2017
- SSC JE Exam Paper II : April, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?