11th August 2010, 04:09 PM
manojnabina

Which are the further courses available for me if I dropped my diploma in Civil Engineering in between?

i have completed my 10 class in 63percentage and i joined diploma in civil engineering due to some problems i didnot completed my corse.but i am doing job in that field as an engineer.so please suggest me what to do forther to continue my education by distance corses.please give me sugussions.

28th June 2011, 11:29 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Which are the further courses available for me if I dropped my diploma in Civil Engineering in between?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojnabina View Post
i have completed my 10 class in 63percentage and i joined diploma in civil engineering due to some problems i didnot completed my corse.but i am doing job in that field as an engineer.so please suggest me what to do forther to continue my education by distance corses.please give me sugussions.
Dear Friend,

There are many course to complete after 10th. Please give preference to your choice and proceed further.

If your interesest is engineerng than give preference to it. All the best.

Regards,

Ramjash
30th June 2011, 09:55 AM
Sagar Keshari

Default Re: Which are the further courses available for me if I dropped my diploma in Civil Engineering in between?

very very limited scope. you need to pass your +2 first or after ten you are only having indian army to join and nothing else.
2nd July 2011, 01:13 AM
kengkora

you did not mentioned your qualification or after which class you joined your Diploma ( ITI, X or XII). If you are working in the engineering field better go for distance education like in IGNOU or try to locate any institution in your locality which have distance education facility. Its a good sprite to keep your studies on.. All the best
6th July 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i have completed civil engineer diploma course in 2010,my age is 32. can i get govt job in kerala
14th June 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

s i started my 1st term of diploma in civil engg for some what reason i had a drop , but i m continuing terms now ,may i will face any problem for admission in degree college after completion of my diploma course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?