6th August 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How to do SSC diploma in civil engineering after passing 10th board exam? What is the fee structure?

hello sir,my name is naresh. I passed 10 board exam.and i decided to post ssc diploma in civil engineering .to how much fees

Related Questions:
  1. How to do civil engineering course in diploma after passing 10th?
  2. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  3. Which diploma course is best after passing 10th in Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  4. Which course can I opt after passing 10th from Maharashtra, SSC board
  5. How can I take admission for diploma in electronics and medical engineering? I have passed 10th SSC board exam
  6. Am I eligible for SSC JR exam after passing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. How to do diploma civil engineering course after passing 10th
  8. How to do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage will I need? Best colleges in Gujarat for this course?
  9. How much percentage is required in SSC board exam for diploma degree admission after 10th standard SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After passing SSC how should I join diploma in civil engineering?
  11. How to do diploma in civil after passing SSC exam with 48%? List of the colleges?
  12. Which are the colleges in Jaipur to do diploma in engineering after 10th? What is the fee structure
  13. What can I do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th board exam?
  14. What can I do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th board exam?
  15. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
  16. Can I be eligible to get admission in diploma college for marine engineering? I have passed 10th SSC from Maharashtra Board
  17. How should I prepare for SSC JR exam? I have completed diploma in civil engineering
  18. Am I eligible to do diploma course after passing 10th with 78% form CBSE board
1st September 2017, 12:15 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do SSC diploma in civil engineering after passing 10th board exam? What is the fee structure?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in diploma course after 10th std. The duration of course will be three year.

The admission in government and private colleges is conducted after qualifying in admission entrance test.

The minimum required aggregate is 60% ( varies with institutes ).

The fee structure also varies with institutes. So, kindly visit official website for detail about fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?