14th July 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force being a candidate having completed SSC and going to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering?

hellow sir.i am an indian citigen.i complete my ssc and i will complete my Diploma in civil engineering in this year.Iam very intrested in joining airforce.please dont neglect because this is my life.i prove my self sir.iam very poor so iam unable to go higher studies.I prove my self best.Could you please give me on opertunity.I will wait for your answer.Thanking you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  2. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering?
  3. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a diploma holder in Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to join Air force after completing diploma in civil engineering with 65%
  5. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  6. After passing 10th with 69.69% and diploma in Civil how to join in Air Force?
  7. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering? -- [New]
  8. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  9. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  11. How can I join Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after passing B.Tech from JRN RVD University? Is it AICTE approved university?
  14. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  17. How is it possible to join Air Force after Diploma?
  18. If I complete Diploma in CS after 12th will I be able to join TES Air Force? Eligibility and joining rank?
29th December 2012, 12:20 AM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: How to join Air Force being a candidate having completed SSC and going to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hellow sir.i am an indian citigen.i complete my ssc and i will complete my Diploma in civil engineering in this year.Iam very intrested in joining airforce.please dont neglect because this is my life.i prove my self sir.iam very poor so iam unable to go higher studies.I prove my self best.Could you please give me on opertunity.I will wait for your answer.Thanking you sir.
hello friend,

first of all thank you for joining Indian air force.

you have two exams. one is NDA exam where you have work like soldier etc.. you have only low salary. to get high follow second

second is AFCAT exam which deals with work like armed duties, flying duties and ground level duties. the salary will be satisfactory.

all the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?