15th October 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for an UGC NET Commerce Examination?

I've been wanting to take the UGCNET Commerce exam but I'd like to know the steps to take. How should I prepare for an UGCNET Commerce Examination?

19th April 2012, 07:56 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for an UGC NET Commerce Examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've been wanting to take the UGCNET Commerce exam but I'd like to know the steps to take. How should I prepare for an UGCNET Commerce Examination?
UGC NET Examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year in the month of June and December Every year.

To apply for this examination, you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks from a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET.

If you are Interested in this examination, then please apply for June NET 2012 Examination. The Notification was already Published and the last date of apply for this examination online is 30/April/2012. The examination will be held soon on 24/June/2012.

If you really want to cracked this examination, then please prepared for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus. You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your Post graduation Only. The syllabus and Previous year papers of NET Examination is availiable in the official website, You can download the syllabus and starts studying well for this examination.

There are 3 papers in NET Examination and all papers will be conducted in same day in 2 session, In first session there are 2 papers and in 2nd session, there are 1 paper. All 3 papers of NET is Objective and there is No negative marking in the examination.

Examination Pattern :

First I : 60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted : 50x2 = 100, Duration 1¼ Hours

First II : 50 questions all of which are compulsory: 50x2 = 100, Duration 1¼ Hours

Second III : 75 questions all of which are compulsory 75x2 = 150, Duration 2½ Hours.

So, please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus and for more details please check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
19th April 2012, 08:10 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Examination Pattern :

First I : 60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted : 50x2 = 100, Duration 1¼ Hours

First II : 50 questions all of which are compulsory: 50x2 = 100, Duration 1¼ Hours

Second III : 75 questions all of which are compulsory 75x2 = 150, Duration 2½ Hours.

So, please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus and for more details please check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
19th February 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,is there any general knowledge exam in net?
19th November 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

than k u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?