15th October 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for UGCNET commerce examination?

how to be prepare for ugcnet commerce examination?..please tell me how to prepare

28th September 2012, 11:16 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for UGCNET commerce examination?

UGC NET is one of the most competitive examinations, so it is essential to have good amount of preparation in this area. You need to be thorough with the basic subject area for which you are attending this exam. You can refer model question papers for this. Also, standard books like UGC NET Commerce by Upkar Publications, UGC NET/JRF/SET Commerce Paper by Sunetra Batabyal, and Commerce Manual for UGC NET by Tilak Raj Sharma can be referred. You need to work out model questions and find out the areas where in you are weak. A mock test is also a good type of preparation.
9th May 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Im preparing for ugc net commerce.....Im just confused whether i should go for upkar or trueman for part II and Part III????Can anyone suggest which one will be the better option.
2nd April 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

there is no such difference between these two books so you can start with any of them. I suggest you should study both books for better output.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?