27th September 2015, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

What are the basics steps I need to follow before applying for the Ph.D course in Anna University for VLSI subject?

How to start phD in anna university chennai in vlsi field what are all the basic step to do before written exam and what to do for interview what they expecting from me? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same?

Thank you!

1st October 2015, 01:19 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the basics steps I need to follow before applying for the Ph.D course in Anna University for VLSI subject?

The basic thing that is required is very good in depth knowledge about your Domain Subjects.
It is also helpful if you have a good idea about the topic on which you want to do your research on.
You need appear for the UGC-NET Examination and once you are able to crack the NET Examination you will be eligible for admission to the course of PhD.
You will be able to take admission to the University of your choice according to the marks you have obtained in the NET Examination.
Students who are able to crack the UGC-NET Examination are provided with the JRF Scholarship if they decide to pursue the course of PhD.
For onlu admission you can appear for GATE or CSIR-NET Examination as well.
You need to prepare for the Entrance Examination that you choose to give.
Regarding the Interview you need to stay confident about what you say and do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?