15th December 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for Uttrakhand PCS?

dear sir,

i am a job person but i prepare uttrakhand pcs exam. i have no more time in this preparation. so pls. sir kindly advise me to how i prepare this exam for some tips & guidlines.

thanks

prakash

31st July 2016, 11:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for Uttrakhand PCS?

PCS stands for Public Commissioned Service. PCS examination is conducted by different state government. Uttrakhand state government conducts its own entrance exam for PCS. This exam requires time to prepare and in less time you can not think to clear this examination. Just follow the given below tips for preparation:

>>First of all note down syllabus of all stages of the PCS examination. Go through whole syllabus and make proper routine to study different subjects.

>>In first stage of preparation, read basic NCERT books of social science as it is helpful for UPSC and PCS exams both. After having good concepts of each and every subjects, read standard books for each subject and make your notes.

>>Revise the notes at frequent intervals and join test series to assess your performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?