14th August 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How should I proceed for admission in Law college in Mumbai University?

Iam a Science graduate almsot 21yrs back. Now i wish to study law . Can you pls help me how should i proceed ?

Related Questions:
11th January 2012, 05:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I proceed for admission in Law college in Mumbai University?

For pursuing LLB course first of all you will have to cracked the CLAT Entrance exam.Basically to pursue law course you should have a graduate degree or 12th standard result with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate and 35% for SC/ST candidates form a regonised university.List of colleges which offers LLB course in mumbai:-

Lala Lajpatrai College Of Law

New Law College

Gopaldas Jhamatmal Advani Law College

Government Law College

KPB Hinduja Law College

Siddharth College of Law.
16th August 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I proceed for admission in Law college in Mumbai University?

after doing m.pharm how i can do law...????? can u help me????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?