12th June 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How should I start preparing for IIT? I am a 10th passed student

how should i start preparing for IIT as i have given 10th exam?

26th January 2014, 07:03 PM
sagaryadav199
Member+

Location: india,haryana,rewari,v.p.o gokal garh,house no. 63 ,garhi mohlla.
Default Re: How should I start preparing for IIT? I am a 10th passed student

dear friend,
for cracking iit jee exam, not only hard work is required but strategy is also required for preparation. you must first study from ncert books to clear your concept. after that i will suggest you to study from
tata mcgraw hills for maths
d c pandey for physics
arihant for chemistry
you must also for once try to solve all the previous years question papers to get the knowledge of pattern and difficulty level of the exam.
while solving the sample papers, never see the solution directly. first try to solve the questions by yourself two to three times. if then also you fail, then see the solution.
you must remember these tips to get good result.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?